Welcome to the Itinerary Planner. Use this tool to build your own journey or choose from an exciting range of specially selected tours.
To build your own Itinerary, click to add an item to your Itinerary basket.
This calendar indicates availability at this property for the next 7 days. Please enter your criteria below and click the ‘Check Availability’ button to run a search for and book your requirements.
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double||from £100.00 to £160.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Executive Room||from £120.00 to £180.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family Room||£170.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Four Poster Room||from £135.00 to £195.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single||from £90.00 to £150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suites||from £240.00 to £360.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Rates fluctuate according to demand and season. Please check our own website for the most up to date BEST PRICE AVAILABILITY www.peckfortoncastle.co.uk
*******Winner of the Large Hotel of the Year Award 2013********
Nestled in the picturesque Cheshire countryside, Peckforton Castle is a spectacular Medieval style castle built in the mid 19th century situated in beautiful woodlands.
Entering the castle doors, the luxurious interior welcomes visitors into its unique surroundings. The stunning castle interior has now been complimented by a lovingly, refurbished interior which houses 48 bedrooms and truly magnificent reception rooms.
Our 3 AA Rosette 1851 restaurant boasts menus that are based around locally sourced fresh produce by our talented Chef. Gourmet evenings are a regular feature.
Alternatively the more informal, 2010 Brasserie, located in the former scullery of the castle, which features many of the amazing features of the original scullery including two cast iron cooking ranges dating back to the 1840's. The extensive menu offers, Panini’s, soup, pasta, fish & chips, Rib Eye steak, to name but a few. A courtyard area to the Brasserie is a relaxing place to sit during the warmer days of Spring and summer.,
From Nantwich / Crewe;
* Take A51 towards Chester,
* At Burford Crossroads continue forward on the A534
* Bear right onto Wrexham Road, on the A534 and enter Faddiley,
* At T-junction turn right onto A49, signposted Warrington,
* Turn left onto Peckforton Hall Lane,
* Turn right onto Stonehouse Lane
* Take A51 towards Nantwich,
* After about 10 miles take third exit off roundabout on A49, signposted Whitchurch,
* After about 5 miles turn right onto Peckforton Hall Lane,
* Turn right onto Stonehouse Lane,
* Take M6 towards Birmingham,
* Leave M6 at junction 20A, follow signs to Chester and Runcorn to join M56,
* Leave M56 at junction 10, signposted Northwich and Warrington. At roundabout take 2nd exit onto Tarporley Rd (A49, signposted Whitchurch),
* Continue straight, onto Runcorn Rd - A5333,
* At traffic lights continue straight, signposted Whitchurch, on A49. Continue on this road for about 13 miles,
* Turn right onto Peckforton Hall Lane,
* Turn right onto Stonehouse Lane.
Chester railway station is 20 to 30 minutes by taxi,
Crewe railway station is 30 to 40 minutes by taxi.
Manchester International Airport is 40 minutes by car,
Liverpool John Lennon airport is 50 minutes by car.
Peaceful cottage located in picturesque rural setting close to Beeston Castle - ideal for...
A 300-year-old inn nestling in the Peckforton Hills, 10 miles from Chester.
Whether you are new to narrow boating or an old hand, wind down on the water with our...
A friendly welcome to a working farm in beautiful countryside with views of Beeston and...
Beautiful family run B&B set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside within 2 acres of...
Manor Farm Holiday Cottages are set in 60 acres of Cheshire's finest countryside.
Rookery Apartment is a gallery apartment set in beautiful Cheshire Countryside.
Manor Farm is a delightful 300 year-old farmhouse set in 60 acres of Cheshire's finest...
A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at this charmingly renovated 18th century pub.
These charming apartments in a 16th-century barn conversion are situated close to 8 acres...
A country public house on the edge of Tarporley, offering a homely and friendly service.
Peaceful location, well maintained, with fine views of historic Beeston and Peckforton...
A superb 5-star, family-run, historic manor-house dating from the 13th century and is...
Hollywell Cottage will acccomodate from 2 to 8+ people.
Email for up to date...
Multi-million pound transformation makes MacDonald Portal Hotel, Golf and Spa the finest...
Set in quiet countryside adjacent to the parks and gardens of the historic Cholmondeley...
|Open New Year|
|Open All Year|
|All year, 2014 (01/01/2014 - 31/12/2014)|