Blakemere Village is a fun destination for families of all age groups. Daily activities to help keep the little ones entertained as well as helping to burn off some of that energy. A play barn, a paint-a-pot and candle making studio, a falconry, pet shop, toy shop as well as segway experiences open 7 days a week and a lovely restaurant serving home cooked food and snacks. A free outside adventure play park if the weather is kind to us along with an adjacent wood to explore as well as lots of boutique style shops selling everything from furniture, gifts and sweets to clothes, crafts and golfing equipment.
Originally developed as a craft centre in 1994, Blakemere is now celebrating its 20th anniversary. Its annual countryside fair in July will be its biggest and best ever with a great selection of shows, demonstrations, stalls, entertainment and our new 'Great Blakemere Bake-off 'competition.
Open 7 days a week from 10am til 5pm, free to enter and free to park. For more information on whats on daily and up and coming events, please see the website www.visitblakemere.co.uk
- Our Corporate Video
- Christmas in Blakemere
- Indoor Attraction
- Marketing Cheshire Member
- No Smoking Attraction - Smoking is permitted only in the outside space of Blakemere Villiage but please dispose of your cigarette butts carefully.
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas
- Village Location
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking is FREE at Blakemere Villiage.
- Parking (free)
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site - Picnic benches located around on site
- Delta accepted
- Groups Accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Conference facilities - We cater for meetings and gatherings in our Lodge situated in the Fountain Area. Please call the office for more details on hiring this space. 01606 883261
- Dogs Accepted - We are happy for you to bring your pooch on site but please note that they must be kept on a lead at all times and you must pick up your dog mess and dispose of responsibly.
- Event Venue - We hold and host events throughout the year. Please see website and press for details of what's on at Blakemere Village.
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
Travel & Trade
Map & Directions
Leave the M6 at junction 19 and follow A49/A556 to Sandiway, Northwich. If approaching from Chester or Wales, follow the A556 to Northwich. We are located at the crossroads of the A49 and the A556.
Public Transport Directions
There are regular buses from Northwich town centre to Cuddington and Sandiway.
Blakemere Village, set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, now offers a wonderful...
0.13 miles away
Surrounded by open countryside a warm welcome is guaranteed.
0.6 miles away
You spend the night, not a fortune (TM). But you also get the kind of facilities and...
0.68 miles away
A privately owned hotel offering all the atmosphere and hospitality of an English country...
0.99 miles away
Lamb Cottage Caravan Park is set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, offering a...
1.29 miles away
**Winner of the Self-Catering Holiday Provider of the Year Award 2013**The Hollies is...
1.76 miles away
A friendly welcome to our 150-year-old farmhouse and small working farm, situated in...
1.93 miles away
Welcoming accommodation provided in a character cottage or purpose built brick chalet....
2.18 miles away
Set in beautiful Vale Royal countryside with 35 touring pitches (22 all-weather). The...
2.21 miles away
Luxury self contained/self catering first-floor apartment.
2.4 miles away
New caravan site, set in the beautiful Delamere Forest.
2.41 miles away
The Poplars is situated on the edge of Crowton which has an excellent pub serving very...
2.87 miles away
Four bedrooms; 10 bed spaces.
3.07 miles away
This 300 year old building has been sympathetically converted to form a rural guest house...
3.16 miles away
An elegant bed and breakfast in Northwich, The Red Lion benefits from the pleasant...
3.26 miles away
Georgian farmhouse in a quiet rural location. Easy access of motorways and country walks...
3.3 miles away