The Mere Golf Resort & Spa is one of Cheshire’s premier resort destinations for both business and pleasure. The resort offers plenty to keep guests occupied and entertained during their visit. Offering 81 luxurious individually designed guest bedrooms, including 10 suites, you will find contemporary interiors, elegant finishing touches and modern amenities. Many of the rooms offer stunning views over The Mere Lake, and the Championship Golf Course.
Golf enthusiasts can enjoy 18 holes out on our Championship Golf Course, practise their swing on the North West’s only floating driving range, stop for a bite to eat in its delicious Club Lounge or browse the latest designers clothing lines from Peak Performance and J. Lindeberg in the Golf Shop. Whilst those looking for that ‘me’ time can escape into their award-winning Spa where they can enjoy a selection of spa treatments from facials to full body massages, or take a dip in its heated indoor pool – and health fanatics can enjoy over 50 classes a week. For those looking for local produced food, visit its restaurant Browns for a fine dining experience. With its expansive space, The Mere is the perfect choice for celebrations and events. If you are looking for the perfect setting for a grand wedding, or an intimate celebration in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, the resort offers stunning lakeside views and the choice of four luxury event suites for up to 550 guests. If you’re planning a small business meeting or large scale event at The Mere, there’s plenty of space to meet and great in one of its six event spaces that can cater for up to 700 delegates. It’s located close to both Manchester and Liverpool and easily accessible from both the M6 and M56 motorways and a short drive from Manchester Airport.
- Best Health Club Spa by the Good Spa Guide
- 2018 Certifcate of excellence TripAdvisor
- Silver Flag Award (59Club sales and service excellence award)
- Loved by guests Top 100 Spa Awards 2018 (Hotels.com)
- 5 Bubbles for Customer Service by the Good Spa Guide
- The Association of pastry chefs dessert of the year 2018 - Tomas Krasnan
- TripAdvisor Certificate of excellence 2017
- Winner of Best Luxury Hotel at EATDRINKSLEEP Awards 2017
- Winner of Best Wedding Venue at EATDRINKSLEEP Awards 2017
- Winner of Silver Flag Award at 59club sales and service excellence awards 2017
- Shortlisted for Best Wedding Venue at The Asian Wedding Awards 2016
- Winner of Team of the Year (Mere Golf Team) 2016
- Good Spa Guide 5 Bubbles for Exceptional Customer Service 2017
- Host to the R&A Regional Open Qualifier 2015
- Winner of Best Wedding Venue South Manchester at EATDRINKSLEEP awards 2015
- Finalist Best Luxury hotel South Manchester at EATDRINKSLEEP awards 2015
- Marketing initiative of the year by Marketing Cheshire 2014
- Host to the R&A Regional Open Qualifier 2014
- Leisure & Tourism Award by Altrincham and Sale Chamber of Commerce
- Best Marketing Tourism Campaign by Marketing Cheshire
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Club Room||£125.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Junior Suite||£200.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Mere Room||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Premier Suite||£345.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Queen Suite||£245.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Driving instructions to The Mere Golf Resort & Spa, Chester Road, Mere, WA16 6LJ
Due to the new link road being open, your Satellite Navigation System may think you’re driving through a field. Follow the instructions below once you exit the M6 or the M56
M6 N/B or S/B – Leave at J19 and follow the new link road to first turn off sign posted Tatton Park & Mere. Then follow the road until turning left onto Chester Road. The main entrance is just after the lights on the right.
M56 W/B or E/B – Leave at J8 and follow the new link road to first turn off sign posted Tatton Park. Then follow the road until turning right onto Chester Road. The main entrance is just before the lights on the left.
Play on our Championship Golf Course...
Unwind with a massage, or relax by our stunning pool and take that much needed 'me' time...
Perfect for all the family, the farm provides a picture of rural life where time has...
Cheshire’s grand 18th-century country estate is home to an agricultural attraction like...
Tatton Park welcomes groups of all ages and interests (minimum group size is 15 people to...
Enjoy an exciting Segway experience at Tatton Park. The Segway Rally takes place within...
Our 300ft bungee jump is a special event and happens on selective dates throughout the...
The Old Hall is set in an enclosure in the parkland between the beautiful mere and the...
Tatton Park is often quoted as England's most complete historic estate, with its fine...
50 acres of award winning gardens representing over 200 years of garden design and...
See the largest collection of birds of prey in the North West. We have a comprehensive...
Cottons Spa is a real escape. You will immediately feel miles from the urban bustle of...
High Legh Park Golf Club was originally designed by Mark James and international course...
A leading and highly regarded garden centre - a world class rose nursery.
The Knutsford Golf Course is a not-for-profit, private club owned by its members who come...
Brook Street Heritage Site features a Grade I Listed dissenters chapel, dating back to...