Welcome to Holiday Inn Express Chester - Racecourse
Combine good value with a great location at Holiday Inn Express Chester Racecourse, the only hotel within the racecourse's grounds.
Holiday Inn Express Chester Racecourse is just 5 minutes from Chester's historic city centre, putting quaint cobbled streets and an array of shops and restaurants within walking distance. Wake up to our complimentary breakfast and enjoy discounts on dinner at the racecourse's smart Restaurant 1539.
You'll also benefit from complimentary onsite parking and complimentary wireless Internet in the hotel's public areas.
We're a 5-minute drive from major companies in Chester Business Park, and 15 minutes from Deeside Industrial Park. You can hold training days for up to 25 people in Holiday Inn Express Chester Racecourse's 2 meeting rooms. Feel free to plan your presentation in our 24-hour self-service Business Centre.
We're the closest hotel to Chester Racecourse, making us an ideal choice for your day at the races. Soak up Chester's rich history with a stroll down picturesque Watergate Street where grand Georgian buildings nestle alongside fine antique shops. Explore the city's Roman walls to enjoy views over the Cheshire countryside.
Ask our friendly staff about Holiday Inn Express Chester Racecourse's packages for discounted entry to local attractions. You can meet and mingle with friends at our bar at the end of a day's sightseeing.
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 18th Nov 2019
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 19th Nov 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-Suite||from £85.00 to £190.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|NOT BOOKABLE||from £85.00 to £190.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin En-Suite||from £85.00 to £190.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|All year, 2019 (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
- Budget Hotel AA Budget Hotel
From city centre inner ring road follow signs to the racecourse. The hotel is located next to the main entrance of the race course
Public Transport Directions
From Chester station the racecourse is a 5-minute taxi ride.
On regular bus route from Chester Bus exchange
- Additional meal details - Express Start Breakfast with selected hot offerings
- Cater for vegetarians - Any dietry requirements can be catered for, please speak to Reception
- Serve breakfast - Express Start Breakfast with Selected hot offerings available
- Serve evening meal - All our Hotel Guests are entitled to discount in Restaurant 1539 at Chester Racecourse.
- Serve lunch - Hotel Guests are able to eat lunch in Restaurant 1539 at Chester Racecourse
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Cots and high chairs available
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Conference facilities
- Event venue - Located at Chester Racecourse
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Ironing facilities - Irons can be requested from Reception
- Night porter
- Public telephone
- Separate guests lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre - 5 minute stroll to City Centre from Holiday Inn Express Chester Racecourse
- Marketing Cheshire Member
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Located at the historic Chester Racecourse
Room / Unit Features
- Broadband Access
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Freeview TV
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available - Hotel is a non smoking facility
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Safe Available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Special provisions are in place for lone female travellers, please see reception